Preparing for your first appointment
We are pleased that you have chosen Mayfield for your neurosurgical care. After you are scheduled for an appointment, you will receive a packet by mail with items to complete for your first appointment. If you have not received a packet, call 513-221-1100 or 800-325-7787.
Review these items before your first appointment, which are included in your patient packet
• A Guide for your Visit to the Mayfield Clinic
• confirmation of your first appointment
• medical history questionaire
• map to the office
• information about your physician
• Patient financial responsibilities form
Bring these items to your first appointment:
• completed medical history form, including a list of medications and dosages
• Prescription policy.pdf
• MRI or other images and written reports, unless already provided during Priority Consult
• any other written reports
• name and address of your family doctor and other referring physician
• insurance card and/or Medicare or Medicaid card
• referral or authorization forms
• workers' compensation claim allowance letter
• any special forms that need to be completed
• payment for services not covered by insurance, including copayment, coinsurance and deductibles
• signed patient financial responsibilities form
Delays and Cancellations
If you will be late for your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call our Initial Care Department at least 24 hours before your appointment.
Because our physicians are sometimes called into medical emergencies, there may be times when your office visit is delayed or canceled. If this happens, we will notify you as soon as possible. If necessary, we will reschedule your appointment at the earliest possible time.
• Make an appointment
• Pay a bill
• Access your medical records
• Insurance information
• Billing information
Please review and complete
the items in your patient packet
for your first appointment.
Follow-up appointments can be scheduled at the office or by calling our Initial Care Department at 513-221-1100 or 800-325-7787.
We understand the importance of having as many of your medical services as possible conducted with efficiency and coordination, and we have invested in some outpatient facilities and services to help provide comprehensive treatment. These include:
• Mayfield Imaging Center
• Precision Radiotherapy
• Spine Surgery Center
• Mayfield Procedure Suite
We hope that if you have the opportunity to use these services, you will find them superior in all respects.